- Popular A6, DL, A5 & A4 sizes
- Sheets glued into NCR sets
- Available in 2, 3, or 4 parts
- Numbering & drilling options
- Economy black & white print
- Full colour printing options
- FREE DELIVERY
Customise your Order
- Personalised NCR Sets
- Available as 2, 3 or 4 Parts (duplicates, triplicates or quadruplicates)
- A6: 105 x 148mm
- DL: 99 x 210mm
- A5: 148 x 210mm
- A4: 210 x 297mm
- Full colour digital print
- Single or double sided print
- 90gsm NCR paper
- White, yellow, pink (in this order depending on the number of parts)
- NCR sheets are glued along the top into NCR sets
- Optional numbering and drilling
Artwork Supply Guide
- Design to correct size
- Minimum Resolution should be 300dpi
- Ensure 3mm bleed is added around the artwork
- Keep text within 4mm (margin) of the artwork document
- All text must be converted to outlines or flattened
- Files must be supplied as: PDF, EPS, Hi-Res JPG, AI, PSD
What is NCR printing?
NCR abbreviation simply stands for ‘no carbon required’. This special NCR paper is chemically treated to transfer impressions from the first sheet to the subsequent sheets. Gone are the days of inserting additional blue carbon paper in-between sheets to make duplicate copies of originals.
Receipts, invoices, delivery notes and credit notes can all be transformed into NCR sets, pads or books. They can be personalised with your company imprint to show your professionalism whilst boosting your brand image. Maintaining a consistent image across your stationery can do wonders for the longevity of your business.
What is the difference between NCR pads and books?
The only real difference between NCR pads and books is that with pads each set must be completely removed before moving on to the next, whereas, books allow for leaving the completed duplicates in the book for future records.
NCR Sets Printing by Cheap as PrintsOur NCR sheets are glued along the top into NCR sets. These can be 2-part (duplicates) or 3-part (triplicates) sets and remain as individuals to be completed and separated as required. NCR sets are available in sizes A6 DL, A5 and A4 and can be supplied with or without numbering and drilling. Simply send us your NCR set design or let our professional designers help. Our artwork rates are competitively priced and we can send you a design draft within 2 days. If you still wish to provide your own design you can download our free A6, DL A5 or A4 NCR sets design templates to be sure your artwork meets printing requirements.
You may also like…