- Save more with multi-name business cards
- 350gsm or 450gsm premium silk stock
- Uncoated 350gsm stock available
- Gloss or matt laminating options
- Printed in stunning full colour
- Single or double sided print
- Min. order 100 business cards
- Free design templates
- FREE DELIVERY
Customise your Order
- Multi-Name Business Cards
- 85 x 55mm (UK size)
- Full colour digital or offset print
- Single or double sided print
- 350gsm uncoated
- 350gsm or 450gsm silk coated
- Gloss lamination, matt lamination, velvety soft-touch matt lamination (only available on coated stock)
Artwork Supply Guide
- Design to correct size
- Minimum resolution should be 300dpi
- Ensure 3mm bleed is added around the artwork
- Keep text within 4mm (margin) of the artwork document
- All text must be converted to outlines or flattened
- Files must be supplied as: PDF, EPS, Hi-Res JPG, AI, PSD
What size are your multi-name business card?
Our multi-name business cards are finished to 85mm (w) x 55mm (h). For artwork purposes, you will need to add an additional 3mm bleed on all sides making the design dimensions 91mm (w) x 61mm (h).
What card stock are your multi-name business cards printed on?
Our multi-name business cards are printed on 350gsm silk and uncoated stock as well as 450gsm silk stock. Depending on your selection you can add a layer of protection with our matt, gloss, soft velvet lamination options.
If you wish to split a batch between different names or designs you can do this without the premium cost.
What font size should I use when designing my multi-name business cards?
To ensure that your details are legible we recommend using a font size greater than 7pt.
How do you print your multi-name business cards?
Our multi-name business cards are printed full colour using a CMYK process.
What is CMYK?
CMYK is an acronym for cyan, magenta, yellow and black. These are the colours used in the printing process of your multi-name business cards.
How do I supply my multi-name business cards artwork?
After ordering your multi-name business cards simply email your PDF or high-resolution JPEG design file to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order / invoice number.
When can I expect my order?
If your artwork proof is confirmed before 3pm print production will start the following working day. A delivery attempt will be made within your chosen turnaround time. Tracking details will be provided by email so you can check the status of your order. All deliveries are made by courier on our standard Monday to Friday service between 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Multi-Name Business Cards Printing by Cheap as PrintsMulti-name business cards are ideal if you’re looking bulk buy multiple sets all with different designs and personal information. Our multi-name business cards can be printed on coated and uncoated stock. You can opt to choose either 350gsm or 450gsm coated stock or 350gsm uncoated stock. The coated stocks have the options of being gloss, matt or soft touch laminated. The lamination film will add a further layer of protection to the print whilst enhancing solid colours and images. To order your multi-name business cards, simply send us your design or let our professional designers help. Our artwork rates are competitively priced and we can send you a design draft within 2 working days. If you still wish to provide your own design you can download our multi-name business card design template to be sure your artwork meets our printing requirements.