- Straight or curved stretch fabric display
- single piece graphic for easy set-up
- 3×2, 3×3, 3×4 or 3×5 display options
- Printed on machine washable fabric
- Neatly packs away into a wheeled bag
Customise your Order
- Curved or straight system fabric pop-up exhibition display system
- Graphic can stay on the frame when folded making it highly portable
- Slight stretch to the graphic makes the image tensioned and seamless
- 3x3: 2250 (w) x 2250mm (h)
- 4x3: 2910 (w) x 2250mm (h)
- 5x3: 3520 (w) x 2250mm (h)
- 3x2: 1530 (w) x 2250mm (h)
- 3x3: 2260 (w) x 2250mm (h)
- 4x3: 3010 (w) x 2250mm (h)
- 4x3: 3740 (w) x 2250mm (h)
- Full colour dye sublimation print
- Single sided print, reverse will be white
- Durable elasticated stretch fabric media
- Fabric media is machine washable at 30 degrees
- Includes wheeled carry case for easy transportation
- Single person assembly within 5 minutes
- No special tools required
- For trade shows, reception areas, exhibitions, retail spaces, one-off events and showroom displays.
Artwork Supply Guide
- Design to correct size
- Minimum Resolution should be 300dpi
- Ensure 10mm bleed is added around the artwork
- Keep text within 20mm (margin) of the artwork document
- All text must be converted to outlines or flattened
- Files must be supplied as: PDF, EPS, Hi-Res JPG, AI, PSD
How are your fabric pop up stands put together?
Expand the frame to open position with the adjustable feet on the floor. Starting from near the centre, ensure locking arms are locked together on every joint. Attach your textile graphic to the framework using the hook & loop fasteners which are placed around the perimeter of the frame and graphic. Ensure you keep the fabric as straight as possible as you affix to each corner.
What material are your fabric pop up stands printed on?
Our fabric pop up stands are printed 260gsm display polyester fabric. The material is washable at 30 degrees
How do you print my fabric pop up stands
Our fabric pop up stands are printed full colour dye sublimation process.
What is dye sublimation?
Dye sublimation is a method of applying an image to polyester fabric. The conversion is initiated by heat and controlled with pressure and time.
How do I supply my fabric pop up stands artwork?
After ordering your fabric pop up stands simply email your PDF or high resolution JPEG design file to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order / invoice number.
When can I expect my order?
If your artwork proof is confirmed before 3pm print production will start the following working day. Delivery attempt will be made within your chosen turnaround time. Tracking details will be provided by email so you can check the status of your order. All deliveries are made by courier on our standard Monday to Friday service between 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Exhibition Fabric Pop-Ups / Hop Ups Displays by Cheap as PrintsOur straight or curved fabric stands provide a more elegant and durable alternative to traditional magnetic pop-up systems. The system is constructed from a simple yet strong collapsible aluminium frame that can be set up in minutes with no special tools. The printed fabric graphics is attached to the frame with Velcro and you can collapse and re-expand as required without removing the graphics. Unlike magnetic pop-up systems fabric pop up displays use a single graphic piece. The frame is pre-built and the graphics simply ‘pops up’ or ‘hops up’. This means you can assemble and dissemble fabric pop-ups even in the tightest of spaces. Furthermore, there are no unsightly vertical panel seams or joins on the face of the display and there’s no need to manually adjust the panels to get them to align correctly. Our fabric pop up systems are tried and tested and there’s no need to worry about accidentally folding or creasing the print whilst in transit or setting up. The printed fabric graphics is fire-rated meaning it is perfectly safe for all indoor displays. Moreover, should the printed graphics become stained or dirty, you can simply remove it and machine wash at 30 degrees.
You may also like…