- Popular A6, DL, A5, A4 sizes
- Custom square sizes available
- 350gsm thick silk outer cover
- 120 / 170gsm silk inner pages
- Free Gloss or matt lamination
- Portrait or landscape finish
- Min quantity only 25 books
- FREE DELIVERY
Customise your Order
- Perfect Bound Booklets & Brochures
- A6: 105 x 148mm
- A5: 148 x 210mm
- A4: 210 x 297mm
- 148 x 148mm
- 210 x 210mm
- Full colour digital or offset print
- 120gsm uncoated or 170gsm silk inner pages
- 350gsm silk cover
- Perfect bound finish
Artwork Supply Guide
- Design each page to the correct size
- Minimum Resolution should be 300dpi
- Ensure 3mm bleed is added around the artwork
- Keep text within 4mm (margin) of the artwork document
- All text must be converted to outlines or flattened
- Files must be supplied as: PDF, EPS, Hi-Res JPG, AI, PSD
What are the uses for perfect bound booklets?
Our perfect bound booklets can be used as catalogues, corporate reports and premium product brochures.
How durable are perfect bound booklets?
The spine of our perfect bound booklets is very durable due to the strong thermal glue used to hold the pages together. Additionally all our perfect bound booklets are available with gloss or matt lamination to the outer cover as standard. The lamination process will enhance rich and bold colours whilst adding a layer of protection.
How are your perfect bound booklets printed?
We use a combination and digital and offset printing techniques to offer the best compromise of speed and affordability. In general, booklet quantities less than a 1000 are printed digitally, with offset being used for anything above.
What paper types do you offer for your perfect bound booklets?
The outer-cover of our perfect bound booklets is printed on 350gsm silk and 170gsm silk or 120gsm uncoated for the inner pages.
Perfect Bound Booklets & Brochures by Cheap as PrintsPerfect binding is a process whereby the pages and cover of a book are glued together at the spine with a thermal glue that is durable and flexible. The remaining three sides of the book are then trimmed resulting in perfectly clean-cut edges. Simply send us your A6, DL, A5 or A4 perfect bound booklet design or let our professional designers help. Our artwork rates are competitively priced and we can send you a design draft within 3-5 days (longer lead-times may be applicable upon requirements). If you still wish to provide your own design you can download our free A6, DL, A5, or A4 perfect bound booklet design templates to be sure your artwork meets printing requirements.
You may also like…