- A5, A4, 210 x 210mm booklets
- 120gsm or 170gsm paper stock
- Available in portrait finish only
- Inc. 6mm white border on edge
- Saddle stitched / stapled finish
- Minimum quantity only 5 books
Customise your Order
Artwork Supply Guide
- Design each page to the correct size
- Minimum Resolution should be 300dpi
- Ensure 3mm bleed is added around the artwork
- Keep text within 4mm (margin) of the artwork document
- All text must be converted to outlines or flattened
- Files must be supplied as: PDF, EPS, Hi-Res JPG, AI, PSD
What are the uses for stapled booklets?
Our stapled booklets and brochures can be used as promotional booklets, pricelists, company brochures, product catalogues, magazines, newsletters, annual reports, food & drinks menus, comics, manuals, order of service programmes, the possibilities are endless!
How are your economy booklets and brochures printed?
They are printed using a digital press that produces rich, vibrant colours and perfectly reproduced images. Additionally the digital printed process means faster turnaround minimum order quantities of only 5 books.
What paper types do you offer for your economy booklets?
You can either have your booklets printed on 120gsm uncoated or 170gsm silk stock. The uncoated stock has a matt like surface that can be written on.
A5, A4, 210 x 210mm Economy Booklets & Brochures by Cheap as PrintsStapled or saddle stitching offers a simple and inexpensive way of binding multiple sheets into booklets and brochures. The automated process involves stacking the sheets, folding them half and then stapling along the fold. Our economy range stapled booklets include a 6mm white border on all the edges (not edge to edge print) and ideally suited for low budget advertising campaigns or designs that include complete white backgrounds. For stapled booklets that include edge to edge print, view our premium stapled booklets. Simply send us your economy A5, A4, or 210 x 210mm stapled booklet design or let our professional designers help. Our artwork rates are competitively priced and we can send you a design draft within 3-5 days (longer lead-times may be applicable upon requirements). If you still wish to provide your own design you can download our free A5, A4, or 210 x 210mm stapled booklet design templates to be sure your artwork meets printing requirements.
You may also like…